Burl Ives A Little Bitty Tear (1961). YouTube . (Written by Hank Cochran).1st. Recorded 1960 by Ray Sanders with the Anita Kerr Singers.Issued on SINGLE Decca 31330 A.From LP "The Versatile Burl Ives" (196...
Burl Ives A Little Bitty Tear (1961). YouTube from cdn.shopify.com
"A Little Bitty Tear" is a song written by the American country songwriter Hank Cochran. It has been recorded by many musical acts, the first being American recording artist Burl Ives. It has since been recorded by others, including Wanda Jackson, Bing Crosby (for his 1965 album Bing Crosby Sings the Great Country Hits), Chet Atkins, The Shadows and Cochran himself.
Source: img.discogs.com
歌曲名《A Little Bitty Tear》,由 Burl Ives 演唱,收录于《It's Pop & Doo Wop, Vol. 5》专辑中。《A Little Bitty Tear》下载,《A Little Bitty Tear》在线试听,更多相关歌曲推荐尽在网.
Source: www.traditionalmusic.co.uk
A little bitty tear let me down, spoiled my act as a clownI had it made up not make a frown, but a little bitty tear let me down.You said you were leaving to...
Source: images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
A little bitty tear let me down, spoiled my act as a clown I had it made up not to make a frown, but a little bitty tear let me down. I said I'd laugh when you left me Pull a funny as you went.
Source: img.discogs.com
About A Little Bitty Tear Song. “Where words leave off, music begins!”. Wynk Music brings to you A Little Bitty Tear MP3 song from the movie/album Airs & Graces. With Wynk Music, you.
Source: s3.amazonaws.com
"A Little Bitty Tear" is a song written by the American country songwriter Hank Cochran. Burl Ives recorded the song for his album, The Versatile Burl Ives!...
Source: cps-static.rovicorp.com
[Verse 2] I said I'd laugh when you left me Pull of funny as you went out the door That I'd have another one a waiting To wave goodbye as you go [Chorus] But a little bitty tear let me down.
Source: s3.amazonaws.com
Charted at #84 on Billboard Hot 100 in January 1962. This version was released around the same time as the Burl Ives single which became a big hit (#9 Hot 10...
Source: musescore.com
But a little bitty tear let me down Spoiled my act as a clown I had it made up not to make a frown But a little bitty tear let me down I said, "I'd laugh when you left me full of funny As you went.
Source: oldies-cdn.freetls.fastly.net
A little bitty tear let me down, spoiled my act as a clown. I had it made up not to make a frown, oh, but a little bitty tear let me down.. When you said you were leaving to-morrow,that today.
Source: i.ebayimg.com
When you said you were leaving tomorrow that today was our last day I said there'd be no sorrow that I'd laugh when you walked away But a little bitty tear let me down spoiled my act as a.
Source: donnasgeneralstore.com
“Where words leave off, music begins!” Wynk Music brings to you A Little Bitty Tear MP3 song from the movie/album We Dig Anita: The Oohs and Aahs of the Nashville Sound.With Wynk.
Source: cps-static.rovicorp.com
02:30. “Where words leave off, music begins!”. Wynk Music brings to you A Little Bitty Tear MP3 song from the movie/album The Sound of the Shadows. With Wynk Music, you will not only.
Source: cdn.shopify.com
CHORUS: C G7 But a little bitty tear let me down, C spoiled my act as a clown. F I had it made up not to make a frown, C G7 C oh, but a little bitty tear let me down. C F C G7.
Source: s3.amazonaws.com
A Little Bitty Tear (Cochran) by Burl IvesOne of two top-10 singles in 1962 for the folk-singing actor (see also “Funny Way Of Laughin’” https://youtu.be/f2c...